If you have ANY symptoms, please do not drop-off or collect your bike; I would appreciate a call to cancel the booking.
In the event I need to self-isolate I will suspend trading for the duration of the isolation and notify customers with bookings. However, until then….
I will be taking extra precautions to protect both you and me when you drop-off or collect your bikes.
1. I will stagger booking times to minimise the chance of more than one customer being here at any given time. Please call me if you are running more than 15 minutes late.
2. I will meet you at the gate, where you can leave your bike for me to move after you have left.
3. We will discuss your requirements whilst maintaining a 2-3m distance between us. Alternatively, this can be done over phone/email/messenger etc.
4. As cash/paper could be a potential point of infection (considered to be very low risk), I would prefer payment by bank transfer ahead of collection.
5 If transfer is not possible card payment at the time will be acceptable and finally, if necessary, I will still accept cash and provide change in cash as required.
6. Despite these measures, after drop-off or collection both parties should take all necessary measures to minimise the chances of infection occurring.
Thanks for your custom, keep safe!
Open and operating as usual.
We cannot accept any jobs that have not been pre-booked.
Call 07969 009657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Collection and return service has been temporarily suspended due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Face masks to be worn whilst on premises, if you are able.